Works with the engineering and clinical teams to help develop the SoftVue™ product. Performs the tasks related to debugging, testing, and maintenance of electronics and mechanics of the imaging system.
- Work on assigned tasks on key projects.
- Trouble shoot systems and repair under guidance of engineers.
- Support engineering staff on laboratory testing activities and produce reports from experiments
- Assure proper system document control/management
- Support development with relevant documentation in a regulated (FDA) environment
- Strictly adhere to company defined standards, processes and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as financial information and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School Graduate
- Minimum of 1 year college courses completed
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in the use of MS Office (Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and other Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu, electronics
- Basic knowledge of water conditioning
- Ability to meet deadlines as an individual and as part of a team
- Quick learner – able to pick up new concepts, self-teaching/learning capability
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and solutions to other team members
- Enthusiastic about their work and team participation
- Good communication skills