The comments made on posts on Delphinus’s social media platforms represent the thoughts of individual users, and not necessarily those of Delphinus or any of its corporate partners, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, staff or members of its respective board of directors.
Delphinus makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms. Delphinus employees, or other affiliated individuals, will make every effort to moderate comments on a timely basis, and will respond to online comments and requests for information to the best of their ability.
Delphinus reserves the right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with Delphinus)
- Comments that use foul language, “hate speech” or are derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious group
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative or untrue comments about a participant?
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software
In addition, no communication to Delphinus through the organization’s social media accounts shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose.